Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ver.fotos.de.pati,navida

Un antifascista estremista puo' essere un buon economista?


I see that it is useless to try to stay on the same wagon as it is unnecessary to discuss the fantasies of people who have never studied economics and fishing in the garbage. I proposed
to separate the two things to avoid this kind of discussion.
If you want to continue so go ahead. I withdraw my text and do not authorize anyone to use it.
If wikipedia wants to become a place of various garbage collection is not my business and if there is no difference between wikipedia and any site that is full of so much garbage on the other deal
User: Fotogian 11:36, 10 July 2006
After studying economics (not to say too many errors) also tries to understand why the economy of the Romans and that of today's world are different and why certain comparisons are meaningless.
My text will be deleted if it is used
User: Fotogian 11:53, 10 July 2006


hey! you forgot to ski down to earth!



0 comments:

Post a Comment