Monday, February 15, 2010

Ballet Shoes Examples Sugar Paste

"No Words"

Point.
Elvira Dones, reply to the Albanian writer and journalist beaten by Berlusconi

"Those women I have met. They told me their lives broken, choked and vandalized "

In the name of the beautiful Albanian girls
" Mr Berlusconi, just jokes "
of Elvira Dones *


From the Albanian writer Elvira Dones receive this open letter to Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi on the bar of the Knight "beautiful Albanian girls." During the recent meeting with Berisha, Prime Minister attacked the smugglers demanded more vigilance and Albania. Then he added: "We exceptions only for those who bring beautiful girls. "

" Dear Mr. Prime Minister,

write for a newspaper that she does not read, yet a few words I have it to him, because Friday's casual sense of humor has touched people very dear to me, "the beautiful Albanian girls." While the Prime Minister of my country of origin, Sali Berisha, confirmed the commitment of his government in the fight against smugglers, she pointed out that "for those who bring beautiful girls we can make an exception."

I those "pretty girls" I met them, I met dozens of day and night, hiding from their pimp, I followed by Garbagnate Milan to Sicily. They told me glimpses of their lives broken, choked and vandalized. A "Star" its owners had an effect on stomach a word: bitch. It was a beautiful girl with a defect: abducted in Albania and transported to Italy, refused to go on the sidewalk. After a month of collective rapes by members of Italian and Albanian pimp, touched bend. He knew the sidewalks of Piedmont, Lazio, Liguria, and who knows how many others. It 's just that time - three years later - that they recorded his profession on his belly: so, for fun or for fun.

At the time it was a beautiful girl, yes. Today is just a waste of society, not fall in love never, never become a mother and grandmother. That
bitch on the belly has erased any glimmer of hope and confidence in man, the slaughter of the customers and pimps destroyed the uterus.

On "Beautiful Girls" I wrote a novel, published in Italy under the title Sun burned. Years later turned a documentary for Swiss TV: I went in search of another beautiful girl named Brunilda, his father had asked me in tears to investigate her. He was a father like many other fathers Albanians with whom their daughters were missing, abducted, mutilated, hung upside down in a disused butchers if they dared to rebel. He was a father like you, Mr President, just less lucky. And still the father of Brunilda not accept that her daughter is dead forever, drowned in the sea or executed in some corner of periphery. He still hopes, dreams of a miracle. It 's a long story, President ... But if I knew I could count on his attention, we will send you a copy of my book, or send the documentary, or I would gladly talk to her. But the warning, Mr. President: I reply to the beats, not swallow.

In the name of every star, Bianca, Brunilda and their families, these few lines I had them to him. In these twenty years of difficult transition, Albania has run much suffering and many wounds inflicted with his own hands, but the Albanian people is also increasing the desire to finally walk back straight and head held high. Albania has no patience or sympathy for the humiliation free. I think if she would stop to consider the human drama as material for jokes by late night bar, would not that stand to gain.

* Elvira Dones, writer-journalist.
Born in Durres in 1960, graduated in Literature and English to Albanian? University of Tirana. Emigrated from his country before the fall of the Berlin Wall, from 1988 to 2004 he lived and worked in Switzerland. He currently resides in the United States, where the narrative alternates between a journalist and screenwriter.

reserved © Reproduction (February 15, 2010)
by: The Republic

0 comments:

Post a Comment