Saturday, May 10, 2008

Where To Find The Mod Shop In Pokemon Emerald

Towards a New World

by Lisa S.
Andrea
" The most useful thing to me in giving up everything he had believed, was not so much dealing with the past as a source of mistakes not to repeat, but to analyze deeply, my way of thinking which led me to certain choices. From this can be born a new way of being and seeing things . "
I feel so in tune with this! And it is why I prefer the solitude and reflection rather that an exchange unnatural and artificial (even among ex-students) where you try to rebuild something that perhaps there has never been ... Maybe, losing a chance to discuss together, honestly what has happened, not in words, as Andrea says, to condemn or vilify them, but in terms of an honest and profound than what we thought, felt and how we got up to there. I feel it is important not to ban the discussion, stop repressing, if required to do a sort of "group therapy", in short, to use this experience. And I also think that if we wanted to find a way to "undress" the falsification of us, it is certain that we found. It must be a bit 'as when one gets out of prison: with a bag of things, a door that closes out towards a new world of which perhaps eluded him the real size ... as thrown into a place where you can finally do what comes to mind, but do not think of anything ... Fear.
Many systems - perhaps all the systems that presume to bring enlightenment - talk about reaching a state where your physicality has more weight. Well, a little 'I feel like that and perhaps because - again as Andrea says - " we do not have no image to defend, We are obviously stupid but at least we should not pretend to be always present (in case this was a concern) , and we can face the new reality of who we really are, in a simple and sincere .
It 's true dear friend, I think it can happen that, to destroy within us the imaginary world we have created, they open doors behind which see what we have always sought, since beginning.
When I tried the "truth" maybe I was wrong to think of having to find myself in something that could given. Perhaps the "truth" has always been here berth. In that imaginary world that we have built, I pretended to know . But I could not pretend, I thought it was true (sorry if it seems complicated, but do not know how else to say). The process of liberation / revelation that, although difficult, may perhaps lead where I always wanted to go: simplicity, harmony, acceptance of themselves.

to Anonymous (last post):
Thank you very much. When you say, " People around you try to make you feel better by pretending to have understood everything and that you are the only / aa did not understand anything" ... Most of this would reveal the true intention of that imaginary world? Nobody understands anything, no proof of anything truly his own, but together we can be convinced to try it (remember phrases like - I said to myself - "there was an energy that seemed to get up the room?") . This is the mechanism by which they live seven. And when one can no longer manage or bear it contraddizione (sto facendo finta?...) è arrivato il momento di andarsene e inizia la liberazione. Strano che si entri in una setta per liberarsi dalla vacuità del mondo e della vita e poi ci si impantani in meccanismi ben più acutamente castranti ! Far sentire colpevoli coloro che nutrono dei dubbi è il meccanismo che tiene in piedi religioni e sistemi rigidi.
Ma io - almeno qui voglio dirlo - vedo questo meccanismo in parte ancora presente in ex-studenti, compresa me. Paura di esprimersi, paura di riconoscere quello che veramente è stato, forse dettata da "dubbi" (incredibile, ma vero) che ancora ci sono e che è assolutamente umano che ci siano ancora. Lo credo bene, dopo 10, 20, 30 anni di imbesuimento collettivo ... Si would in an error claiming that in a flash you can turn the page, forget everything and continue looking beautiful as if nothing had happened. For me it is not, but it will not be born sorpattutto nothing new.
I also tried to "turn the page" but then I realized it was a transparent page ...
A kiss to all, Lisa Simpson

0 comments:

Post a Comment